In Luke 17:15-19, Jesus talks about the importance of giving thanks in the story of the grateful Leper:
And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan.
So Jesus answered and said, “Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine? 18 Were there not any found who returned to give glory to God except this foreigner?” And He said to him, “Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well.”
Are you like the grateful leper or one of the nine that did not deem it necessary to come back and say Thank you?
Well this is your moment of change. It is time to embrace the culture of saying Thank You at all times. Continue living your life from now on with an attitude of thankfulness and you will see the kind of doors that will open in your favor.
1 Thessalonians 5:18; Psalm 75:1; Psalm 100:1-5; Psalm 136:1-26; 1 Chronicles 16:8 and Colossians 2:6-7.
Father I give You thanks for:
- The salvation of my soul
- Loving me so much that you sent your only begotten son to die for the remission of my sins
- The wonder working power in the blood of Jesus Christ
- Being my portion in the land of the living
- The fruit of your spirit working wonders in me
- Never leaving or forsaking me for even one second
- Keeping me and all that concerns me in perfect peace that surpasses all understanding
- Hearing me in the day of trouble and sending me help from your holy sanctuary
- Sending your angels to take charge and keep me in all my ways
- Loving me so much You sent your only begotten Son to die on the cross of Calvary for the remission of my sins
- Being my Refuge and my Fortress; my God in whom I trust
- Arising and causing my enemies to scatter
- Preserving my going out and my coming in from this time forth and even for evermore
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus
- Turning my travails to triumphs, my scars to stars and my pain to gain
- Causing every dark place in my life to receive your light
- Ensuring that every spirit of intimidation and oppression in my life, suffers defeat