Pastor Mrs ifunanya starred in amazement.
-Have you ever aborted? asked doctor Malcolm.
– Never Benita replied coldly.
– then it should be how you were born. You were born that way. You really have to reduce stress. Once the you hit 7months you will have to the hospital. You will go through caesarian.
I fear the womb may not be able to condole the force of labour.
– Benita smiled. Doctor, I will give birth to this babies myself. What held a perforated womb to accommodate twins will hold it till I’m due. God who started this work in me, will bring it to perfection.
ON THEIR WAY HOME.
Benita brought out the cheque and handed over to PASTOR MRS IFUNANYA.
– Benny, why are you giving me this?
– first fruit mum. This doesn’t belong to me. This is my first receive in the work of ministry. Mum, I am also challenging God with this. I will carry my babies till the 9th month, and I will give birth myself.
– (pastor Mrs ifunanya looked at Benita with tears in her eyes) what kind of faith do you have Benita, I pray to God everyday to make my faith in him as strong as yours. You move heaven to do wonders, you move men to want to know God more. Daughter, it has always been to you according to your faith. So shall it still be in Jesus name.
– AMEN MUM. thank you ma.
AT HOME BENITA ENTERED HER ROOM AND BURST INTO TEARS. SHR BEGAN TO WORSHIP.
Your love is kind
Your love is patient
You filled my heart
With so much peace and joy
You make my life feel brand new
you make my life feel brand new.
Jesus you love me too much o
Too much o
Too much o
Excess love ooooooooooo
Oh Lord I worship you (crying)
Who am I oh Lord?
A wretched sinner
Dust like me
Oh Lord, and you choose to favour me this way?
She continued to worship
AGBANI LA GBA TON OOOOOOO
AGBANI LA GBA TON OOOOOOOO
GINI KAM G’NYE YA
O CHUKWU B’NIGWE
N’IHEOMA NILE OMEREM
MGBEM NOO NA AHUHU
MJI N’NYE EKELE
OTITO DIRI YAAAAAAA
EZE KASI EZE ELU
What if I had aborted? I may never have this opportunity again. I may have even died. Might destroy the womb totally. Lord I am grateful for your grace.
She continued to worship.
pastor and pastor Mrs kelvin joined her in worship. Power came down that night. God’s glory filled the whole house. God spoke through Benita to pastor and pastor Mrs kelvin who have been without child for years.
– Thus saith the Lord. I bring you fruitfulness
– Amen, the couple answered.
-Your days of barrenness are over
– The cry of BABIES shall be heard in this house by this time next year.
-For I am the Lord, I call those things that be not as though they were. It is time.
Pastor Mrs ifunanya fell under the unction of the holy spirit.
After the worship, as Benita lay down to sleep, ZINA came.
– you haven’t heard the last of me BENITA. Don’t go rejoicing yet, it is not over between us. Get ready, I’m coming with the storm.
– zina, the storm is not new to my master Jesus, HE CALMED IT. ( speaking in tongues) when the enemies shall rise like a flood. The spirit of God will raise a standard. Zina you are a toothless barking dog. Get out and stop disturbing my sleep.
To be continued.
Pastor Mrs Johnson has been discharged from the hospital after a long stay. She has been asking about her daughter and the answer she constantly received was that she travelled.
– Benita is not yet back? And all these while she couldn’t even call to know how I am? Where in this world did she travel to? I am not getting this at all or is there something everyone is refusing to tell me?
– mum, Richard called, Benita shouldn’t be your worry. You just got out of the hospital after a very long time. Please relax and get well first.
– Richard, for the love of God, where is my daughter? What is going on in this house? I remember she’s pregnant, how can a young pregnant girl leave the house for so long and no one is worried or looking for her?
– mum enough
– don’t you say that to me. (Crying) my only daughter is missing and you’re saying enough?
– mum, please just calm down.
– shut up. Don’t tell me to calm down. Are you married? Do you have a child? Do you know what it means to loose a child twice? I lost my twins to the cold hands of death 3itrs ago. It will never happen again. I need my daughter.
– mum, you are shouting, it is not good for you.
– Richard, I have not even started. I have not even started shouting. Bring back my daughter.
Richard started crying. Reverend Johnson walked in.
– dad, please do something.
– honey, Mrs Johnson called, where is Benita?
– emmm, honey, you just got back from the hospital, doctor says you don’t need this at all. So please relax, Benita will soon be here.
– call her at list. I want to hear her voice. Let me hear her voice. Benita please I want to hear your voice. Benny please (crying)
Reverend Johnson and Richard became confused. They don’t have Benita’s contact neither do they have that of pastor Mrs ifunanya’s.
Pastor Mrs Johnson started misbehaving. Richard woke up at the middle of the night to find his mum littering the whole sitting room with tissue paper.
-Mum, Richard called out what are you doing?
– I’m looking for Benita, she could be hiding in the garden.
– mum, what garden? Are you alright?
Pastor Mrs Johnson walked into the kitchen and brought a knife. She pointed the knife at Richard holding him so close by his neck.
-oh my God! Oh my God!!! Mum that’s a knife you’re holding. Mum no, please no. Drop the knife ,oh God please save me. Dad!! Dad!! Dad!!
Reverend Johnson rushed out of his bedroom. Danladi was knocking from outside when he heard Richard screaming.
-Honey, rev called, please put the knife down.
– he took my daughter. I kept my daughter there. He took Benita. I will kill him.
Richard was crying.
-No Jesus my wife is going mad. Jesus my wife is loosing it. Jesus help me. no honey, the person with your daughter is in , in, in, emmmmmmm, yes her room, Her room. This way.
He showed her to Benita’s room. He quickly locked the door immediately she entered. Rev went down stairs.
– Richard are you OK?
– yes dad. Where is mum?
– in Benita’s room.
– and the knife? Did you leave her with the knife?
– oh my God.
– Dad, how could you?
Suddenly, they heard her shout. She stabbed herself.
Benita could not sleep.
– what is going on? I feel something is happening somewhere but I can’t place it. Oh Lord, you who sees the unseeable, and knows the unknowable, you can search out the deepest in the deep, you who knows it all. Where ever this danger is, do what you did when Pharaoh was after your people Israel.
Oh Lord, I stand in the gap against you demon of death lurking around my family, you blood sucking demon, in the name of Jesus, by the blood of Jesus be destroyed. I bind and cast you out to the dry land in Jesus name.
Pastor Mrs Johnson stabbed her left arm. She was rushed back to the hospital.
She might be needing a psychiatrist.
The next day, Pastor and pastor Mrs Kelvin demanded the unthinkable from BENITA.
TO BE CONTINUED.
Benita mounted the pulpit that Sunday morning.
– somebody shout hallelujah.
She started worshipping.
I know a God who’s merciful and kind
Faithful and gracious
I’m the apple of his eyes
The thought that fills his heart
Every morning noon and night.
He loved me when I didn’t care
Was patient till I came running back into his arms.
Look how he turned my life around, made me a shining star.
His glory to reveal
I will worship him for ever
Love him forever because
THIS GOD IS TOO GOOD O
Heeeeeeey ya ya ya ya
I call him God of wonders
The body that death could not hold
I call him the double edged sword.
Jehovah over do, that can do and undo
Mountains melt at the mention of his name
Ocean dries up at the sound of his voice
Impossibilities are made possible because he is God.
Somebody worrrship (speaking in tongues)
The whole church was on fire, power came down, people saw God. The worship was beyond extra- ordinary.
Benita titled her message DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOD.
She talked about Israel and the red sea
Esther, Mordecai and haman
Elijah and the prophets of Baal
– we are mesmerised by the devil because we do not know our God and what he is capable of. They that know their God, shall be strong.
Christians we are weak. Weak to pray, weak to do God’s will, weak to challenge God, weak to face the devil.
Brethren, demons are not soft be strong. Listen, she continued, it is called HARDSHIP. ONLY HARD PEOPLE FACE IT, COUNTER IT, OVERCOME IT, SUBDUE IT. Child of God, be strong. (Speaking in tongues) stop crying for the devil, OUR TEARS SHOWS HIM OUR FEARS. IT MEANS WE ARE WEAK. Our tears is like fuel to his engine. It encourages him and makes him feel he can win.
Be strong. Then see you do exploits. (Speaking in tongues) see you say to that mountain gerout of here. See you say to that demon, get out. Are there people I’m provoking spiritually, stand to your feet and say I KNOW MY GOD!!!, I AM A WONDER, I KNOW MY GOD!!! I AM FOR exploits, I KNOW MY GOD!!!! I AM AN OVERCOMER, SOMEBODY SHOUT JESUS!!!
Then she began her story. People were moved to tears.
– because I know my God, I refused rape stigma, I am pregnant as a result of the rape doesn’t change the way I feel about my God.
My family rejected me, yet I follow this God because I know my God.
Doctor says I was born with perforated womb but I’m carrying twins. Because I know my God. THEY THAT KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND SHALL DO EXPLOITS. receive power for exploits in Jesus name.
You can’t do exploits when you say no to what the devil wants you to do. Pray for grace for righteousness.
Benita revived many souls that day. Many gave their lives to Christ. Power for exploits came down. Heaven shook the earth. It was a service people won’t forget in a hurry.
THAT NIGHT AT HOME, PASTOR AND PASTOR MRS KELVIN CAME INTO BENITA’S ROOM.
– Benny, pastor kelvin started God bless you for today. It was really great in his presence.
– thanks dad for giving me audience.
– you are welcome. Emmm, benny., we want to ask for a favour from you.
– once you have the babies, we will like you to hand them over to us and move on with your life. Get married, have more children. We are willing to pay any amount. Please help us.
Benita starred in shock.
To be continued.