PLAIN (EPISODE 21 – 25)

131
Switch to Night mode

. PLAIN

BY: K. R. N

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

👿👹Lucas👹👿

I arrived at the cave in no time, I knew that the so called Drex would not have reached this place because it’s a very long journey but I have the power to reach even heaven in five seconds if I want, only that I doubt if heaven will welcome me.
I climbed the top of the cave to give me a better view of what was below because I knew that I couldn’t enter just yet.
From afar I noticed that two people were being transferred from one tree to another, it didn’t take me a minute to realize that this is the chosen one. Fire was spelt all over him and he was holding a beautiful lady who I understand must be his mate.
Now that I’ve seen him I know what I’m up against. He is strong and the only way to defeat him is to beat him at his own game. I’ll allow him summon the crystals but I’ll make sure I drain all the power the moment he seals it.
The only problem now is how?
“Yes” I exclaimed as I remembered something. Immediately I teleported myself to the place where Amazona destroyed me thousands of years ago. I scanned the area, it had changed compared to how it was centuries ago but I vividly recall how it looked like.
“Where could it be? ” I asked myself as my eyes roamed the area. I closed my eyes and tried to visualize how it looked before, I remember placing it.. “Yes “
I remember burying it in between two rocks. I searched for the rocks and a found the spot.
“Lucky me” I walked to the place and it magically started digging itself. I dug and dug until I finally caught a glimpse of the golden bracelet.
I immediately bent down and used my hands to dig it out, it is just as I left it.
“Hmmmm Amazona, it seems you didn’t cleanse your kingdom properly “……..

💛Rodney💛

“You idiot ” Diana shouted and two hot slaps landed on my face.
“How dare you kiss me ”
Okay Okay I am officially doomed, how could I be so foolish
When we entered the room, I was surprised because it wasn’t how I expected it to be. There was only one bed though it was big, the room itself was big and spacious and it looked like a room for lovers with red walls, flowers adorned every angle of the room. I couldn’t help but wonder
“Is this a room for newly weds or two psychotic fighters ”
We both settled down and freshened up though I was the only one who used the bathroom because Diana magically changed her clothes into something simple.
We sat silently for hours until I got tired of it.
“So, are you going to remain emotionless forever? ” I asked trying to start a conversation.
“What’s your problem with my state of mind Mr? ” she answered
I don’t even know myself. “Nothing, I’m just wondering why a beauty like you would want to remain like this forever” I answered. My bad boy side was becoming active, maybe I can try to woo her.
“I told you the reason right, what else do you want to hear” she replied sounding pissed.
“Hey.. Calm down, I’m just feeling sorry that you did this to yourself ”
“Well I’m not begging you to pity me, I’m perfectly fine the way I am” she retorted and got up from the bed.
I quickly grabbed her hand, so she didn’t succeed in storming off.
“What are you doing? ” she asked as I stood in front of her.
” Look I’m sorry if you’re not comfortable talking about it ” I said in a loud whisper.
I pulled her closer when I noticed she wasn’t fighting my grip on her hand.
“Rod or whatever you call yourself, what are you doing? ” she asked but she didn’t pull away.
“Its Rodney, and I just want to apologize ” I answered and brushed a strand of hair on her face. She flinched but she still didn’t pull away.
“Its fine ” she answered her voice was calmer now.
At that moment the stupid, foolish, hopeless erotic mind of mine was just saying.
“Rodney kiss her and see what will happen!!! Kiss her!!! This is your chance, don’t throw it away!! ”
And being the stupid fool that I was I followed the instructions and earned two hot slaps on my flawless face.
“You moron!! ” she shouted again and made to give me a third slap but I was fast enough to dodge it.
“Don’t You ever lay your filthy hands on me ” she yelled and stormed off into the inner room.
I didn’t know what to do say I just stared at the empty space she was standing.
“What did you just do Rodney? ” I asked myself as I slumped back on the bed…

💗Drex💗

The trees kept on tossing us from one branch to another until we got to a clear path on rocky grounds and they gently placed us there.
“This path will lead you straight to the cave ” One of the huge trees said
“We will be ready to join you in the battle when the time comes, your highness ” another one said.
“Goodluck” they all said at once and their faces all disappeard.
“You can let go of me now” Nirvia said and I realized I was still holding her.
“Oh sorry ” I said letting go of her.
She turned towards the path but I grabbed her again.
“What’s your problem? ” she gasped spinning to face me.
I don’t even know why I just don’t want to let go of her.
“Um about what happened the other time ” I said running my hands through my hair.
“I just want to.. ”
“What has happened has happened ” she cut me off
“If you regret it I don’t, now please don’t turn the sweet memory I have of you sour” with that said she spurn around and walked towards the cave.
Wait so she has sweet memories of me? Oh I just cant wait for this battle to end so I can have her to myself.
I can lie to others but I can’t lie to myself . I like her or maybe not just like maybe I
“Are you not coming? ” she yelled.
“Oh yes.. I’m coming ” I answered and increased my pace to meet her.
We walked a little further before sighting the cave, as we got closer a beautiful woman appeared.
“Welcome my king and queen ” she greeted slightly bowing her head.
What’s up with the king and queen? Why are these people calling us that.
“You must be tired” she said
“Yes ” Nirvia answered
” You’ll rest shortly but first my king you need to where this” she said bringing out a gold bracelet with small white crystals around it.
“Why”
“Because you’re the head and you need it to summon the rest of the crystals. ” she answered
“Okay ” I said collecting it. The moment I touched it, it clung tightly to my wrist.
“You may proceed now, ” she said smiling.
We wordlessly continued walking to the cave. A few steps ahead I turned look at her but she was no longer there…. That’s weird

👹👿Lucas👿👹

I watched them as they reached the cave.
“Fools” That was definitely easier than I thought.
Now there’s no need to worry I will surely get the crystals.
All I need to do now is weaken this whole kingdom….
TBC…
Don’t forget to like and share..

. PLAIN

BY: K. R. N

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

💜Evan💜

“I can’t get through to them” I said as I reached the deck of the ship where every one was.
“What? ” Arora asked
“I can’t get through to the warriors “.
“My soldiers are also not responding ” Arman said
“Why? ” Ralph asked
“I don’t know, they’re just not responding ” he answered
“That’s weird, you can’t reach the soldiers in human world and Arman’s soldiers are also not responding? ” Pheonix asked
“What could be the problem ” Ralph added
“I think I might have a hand in that ” a voice that I could recognize even in my dream said.
We all turned to the direction the voice came from to see her landing with another woman.
“Malicia!! ” Arora and Pheonix gasped
“Morena!! ” the others chorused they obviously know her.
“What are you doing here? ” Pheonix spat with disdain.
“And what are doing with Morena “Ralph chipped in
“What kind of a question is that? ” Malicia answered
“Don’t tell me you’re not aware that Lucas is back ” Morena said
“How does that concern you? ” Arman answered
“Oh it concerns us because anywhere there’s a Lucas there must be a black witch ” Malicia said.
“Morena, you are supposed to be on our side, Lucas is coming for our kingdom ” Loretta spoke up.
“That’s where you’re wrong ” Morena answered
“I don’t think they’re aware of your true identity sister ” Malicia said
Oh so she’s the sister my mother.. I mean Malicia was talking about, no wonder they’re both evil.
“You’re sisters? ” Arman asked
“Isn’t it obvious ” Malicia answered
“How? ”
“Well it’s a long story and that’s not the reason we’re here” Morena answered.
“Why are you here? ” Loretta asked
“We’re here to make a deal with you guys ”
“Surrender yourselves now or we destroy you ” Malicia said.
“And what makes you think we’ll do that “Pheonix snickered
“You’re going to do that because you’re powerless against us” Morena answered
“We’ll see about that ” Arora said raising her hands but she landed on the ground instead.
Pheonix tried to attack but he couldn’t.
“What did you do? ” Arora asked getting up
“Look Arora” Malicia spured cat walking to stand in the middle of the deck.
“There’s a different between the white witch and the black witch, do you know the difference.? Don’t worry I’ll tell you, the difference is that the white witch is more powerful but the black witch is smarter. You’re stronger than I am Arora but I’m smarter than you that’s why I have beaten you in your own game ” Once she finished saying that she pointed her wand at us and everyone except me was binded chains.
They tried breaking off the chain but it was useless.
“You used the binding spell on us? ” Arora asked
“Yes of course why do you think your powers are useless? ” Malicia answered
“How? That was my spell”. Arora asked shocked
“Like I said Arora you’re stronger but I’m smarter ”
“Thanks to my son here ” Malicia said looking at me for the first time since she got here.
“I was able to get the spell ”
What!!! Me!!! How? I never gave her any spell
“Evan? ” Arora called in disbelief
“You’re her son? ” Pheonix asked
“How could you ”
“We trusted you!! ” He yelled
“Wait… Wait.. Wait ” I said trying to defend myself
“She’s my mother, but I never gave her any spell, the last time I talked to her was two years ago ”
“You even communicate with her? ” Pheonix asked
“I’m so disappointed Evan, I took you as my son, I provided your needs, I gave you a home , I gave you a life to live and this is how you repay me? ”
“No no no listen… There’s a misunderstanding here…. I didn’t do anything… I swear with my life please believe me ” I said trying to defend myself.
“Were you the one who exchanged the crystal? ” Ralph suddenly asked
“Of course he is ” Malicia answered
“Why” Arora asked weakly
“Because he was tired of being good, you know being good is very boring and… ”
“Shut up Malicia!! ” I shouted
“Look Arora I swear I didn’t do it please somebody believe me I didn’t do anything ”
Why won’t they believe me, I didn’t do anything.
“Hey people!! ” Morena called ” There’s no time for this, we gave you an option right? And you chose not to listen, please we other things to do, Malicia let’s go”
Immediately she pointed her wand at them and disappeared.
“Malicia how dare you do that!! ” I yelled
“I think it should be mother not Malicia ” she replied rather calmly fueling the rage that was already building up inside me.
“Look Evan I don’t have time for your drama, when you’re ready to talk you know how to reach me” she said and disappeared with her sister.
I stared at the empty space that she stood for what seemed like ages. What will I do now? How will I save them?
“So you’re her son ” a voice said bringing me back to reality
I turned to see Lisa and her sisters standing at the doorwa.
“Did you plan all this? ” Meg asked
“Why? ” Imelda added and they all started advancing towards me with balled fists. I didn’t even bother defending myself they won’t believe me anyways.
“Wait” Amaya said as they crowded me.
“Let’s check if he’s saying the truth “……..

TBC….

Now who do you still think is the culprit..?
Is Evan saying the truth? ………

Don’t forget to like and share..

. PLAIN

BY: K. R. N

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

💗Drex💗

As we reached the entrance of the cave another beautiful woman appeared.
“Welcome your highness “she greeted. Someone needs to explain why I’m being referred to as highness.
“I’m Presley, you must be tired ”
“Yes we are ” I said earning a glare from Nirvia
“Would you like to rest? ”
“No no we’re fine” Nirvia answered first.
“What do you mean by we’re fine? ” i whispered
“Are you nuts ” she whispered back. ” We don’t have time to rest, let’s just go straight to the reason we’re here”
“Let’s just start with the summoning ” Nirvia said to her
“As you wish, follow me ” she said walking into the cave.
We followed her into the cave. Deep inside the cave we entered a room made of smooth rocks, the room was empty but there we’re different designs and inscription on the wall, similar to the one in the cave I found the fire crystal. Among the inscription one caught my eye, I unconsciously ran my hands over it and read it out..
‘And thousands of years later, fire will give birth to fire, water will give birth to water, earth will give birth to earth sky will give birth to sky ‘ these are the same words my grandma said a few years ago.
At that instant my crystal started glowing brighter, Nirvia’s crystal also started glowing, then something happened next.
Waves of seven different lights appeared and from the lights emerged seven people, four males and three females, all these happened in a flash.
“We are earth” two of the males said
“We are sky” the remaining two said
“I am water ” one of the female said
“I am nature” the second one said
“And I am the mind” the last one said.
“And together we are in harmony ” they all chorused
Goddess… Goddess….. Goddess what in the world is this????

💜Evan💜

“Wait ” Amaya said when they crowded me. “Let’s check if he’s saying the truth ”
“Good thinking Amaya” Meg said and they moved away from me only Amaya stood in front of me.
“Evas or whatever your name is ” She said “If I discover that you’re lying then consider yourself as a dead meat”. With that said she placed her hands on my temple and immediately her eyes completely changed to white.
For a moment a became scared and numb of my surrounding. Then as fast as her eye color changed, it came back to normal and she dropped her hands.
“He’s saying the truth ” she said facing her sisters.
“What did you do to me? ” I asked
” I entered your mind ”
“If you didn’t do it then who did it? ” Imelda asked.
“I don’t know ” I replied
“Did you guys notice anything strange about the other guy Bryan ? ” Lisa asked
“Something strange like what? ” I asked
“Something strange like talking the mirror? ” Meg said
“Or talking to an old woman ” Imelda added.
“Did you say an old woman? ” I asked
“No I said an old lamb” she replied sarcastically “Are you deaf? ”
“You could have just answered with a yes or no” I answered dryly.
“Hey.. Hey.. Stop with your stupid tantrums ” Lisa cut in
“What do you know about the old woman? ” she asked eyeing me
“Well I remember seeing an old version of Malicia, some time ago” I answered
“Can you please elaborate ” Amaya said
“What I mean is, I saw an old woman that looked like Malicia, if she removes her anti aging spell then I’m sure she’ll look exactly like her ”
“It could be her ” Imelda said
“Yes maybe she removed the spell so she can spy on us without anyone recognizing her” Meg chipped in.
“What did she say to you? ” Lisa asked
“Nothing, I didn’t even speak to her, when she saw me she hurried off, so I thought she was just a normal old lady” I answered
“So you mean you saw your mother and you couldn’t recognize her? ” Amaya asked
“Look she’s not my mother okay and I wasn’t even sure because she was old it didn’t occur to me that she would be here” I replied almost yelling
” Hey don’t shout at us!! ” Meg warned
“Wether you accept it or not, you’re the son of the evil witch, you’re from darkness, do you hear me , darkness!! ” She shouted.
I felt hurt and broken. I know I’m from darkness but they don’t have to rub it on my face.
“He’s from darkness but he has a good heart ” Amaya said calmly
“And you should listen to him first ” Lisa added
“We have important things to think about, not argue ”
“And we should stand together as one not mock each other ” Amaya added.
I think only these two people have brains.
“Okay.. We’re sorry ” Imelda and Meg apologized.
” Now back to the main issue ” Lisa continued
“I think Bryan is the one who did it” Amaya said
” We can’t say for sure Amaya” I spoke up.
Theres no way Bryan would do such a thing, I trust him completely.
“Let’s just focus on how to free the rest, Mandy, Bryan and Oscar are already on their way to the cave” Lisa said.
“What do we do now? ” Meg asked.
“I don’t know, all my soldiers are under Malicia’s control ”
“She’s got all your soldiers not mine” a voice said and almost immediately two huge Dragons landed on the deck of the ship, followed by a man who I could tell was a Vampire, two other men, though one was looking younger and lastly a fairy.
“Pedro!! ” Imelda yelled running to hug one of the dragon who was now in human form.
“Hi baby ” he said and hugged her back.
While I was busy watching them Meg had already ran to hug one of the other men, the young one actually.
“King Verna, it’s been a while ” Lisa said to the older dragon bowing.
” King Herman ” she greeted the Vampire man
“King Bernard ” she said bowing to the other man
” Queen Kira, its a pleasure to meet you”
“Oh just forget about pleasantries dear we have more important matters to attend to King Verna said, but they were all smiling.
” Yes your highness very important issues indeed ” Lisa answered.
“It’s a good thing I received Arman’s message on time else we wouldn’t have known that things have gone from bad to worse” Verna
” Yes father in-law” Imelda answered
Father inlaw??
“Future father inlaw ” Amaya corrected
“It’s just a few days to go” Pedro said
“How did Malicia get hold of the binding spell? ” King Herman asked
“We don’t know who gave it to her” Lisa answered
“What are we going to do now ” I asked making everyone’s attention fall on me.
“And you’re? ” King Verna asked
“I’m Evan ” I answered
“Well… Evan, since plan A didn’t work there’s always a plan B to replace it……….

TBC…
Don’t forget to hit the like button and share.
Thanks.

. PLAIN

BY: K. R. N

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

💛Rodney💛

That was cool, I really like the way we introduced ourselves to the chosen one. Its been almost a minute now and he’s still speechless.
“You don’t have to stare at us like that ” Diana said to the chosen one and the beautiful lady standing beside him.
Rodney!! Why can’t you just keep your eyes off women. I received two dirty slaps last night because of that and I’ve still not learn my lesson.
“Um.. I’m sorry, I just um didn’t expect this ” he answered.
“I’m Drex and you must be the holders of the rest of the crystals ”
“And this is Nirvia ” he introduced touching the lady beside him.
“I’m Rodney ” I said and the rest followed suit with their introduction.
“I can see you’ve all introduced yourselves ” Presley the beautiful tall woman said, making us acknowledge her presence.
“Now let’s get to the main issue ” she continued
“I believe you all know the Zia dance? ”
“Yes” we all answered
“Alright then” she said placing her hands on the wall. The ground opened up revealing a stone staircase..
“Come with me” she said walking down the stairs..

💗Drex💗

We followed her down the stairs into a dark tunnel, when it got too dark I made a ball of fire and the girl Ciara also made her fairy lights glow.
We reached a dead end and I remembered when I found the fire crystal, that’s the reason why we’re here now.
Presley placed her hands on the wall and it opened up revealing a very big round room with little square shaped stones tiling the floor. On the stones were different symbols, I could see flame, water and some other ones I don’t recognize.
“This is where you perform the Zia dance” Presley said
“Each step of your dance represent a stone here, if you miss a step you step on a wrong stone and that would lead to destruction. ” She explained.
“You may stand at your position now, you all know the symbol of your powers right? ”
“We do” I answered and walked to where the fire symbol started, Nirvia also went to stand where the water symbol started and the rest took their various position.
“If you get all the steps correctly, a pedestal for each of your crystal will appear, you are expected to place the crystal on it reading the inscription that will appear” Presley further explained.
“Are you ready? ”
“Yes”
“Okay then, remember if you miss one step you’re all going down… Good luck ” she added and snapped her fingers. Immediately a tune started playing, with drums beating.
“This is it” I said to myself.
I never imagined that my life would take such a turn, if someone had told me that I would be here performing weird dance moves my father forced me to learn, I would have said it was a big lie………
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
? Bryan ?

We have almost reached the cave and I think now's my chance to finish Mandy and her brother off. I need to be with Malicia soon, so we can execute our plan.
I never wanted this to happen, I never wanted to be the black sheep but I just can't help it. As far as Nirvia is concerned I can go to any length to get her.. Any length. I even gave out my mother's binding spell.
I'm sorry mother but I love Nirvia too much to let her go that was why I accepted Malicia's offer the day she came to me.
"Wait " I said halting Mandy and Oscar.
"What's wrong? " she asked.
"I'm sorry I have to do something " I answered
"What? " Oscar asked
"This!! " I yelled and used one of my mothers strong spell to cage them, there's no way they'll escape from here.
"What is this Bryan " Mandy shouted
"Let us out of here " Oscar yelled hitting the cage.
"Don't try to free yourselves, it will only make the cage get smaller and in no time you'll be crushed to death " I said to them and created a portal that will lead me straight to the cave…….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💦Arora💦

“Is anyone there ” I called the instant I regained consciousness. I woke up to find myself in a dark room.
“Arora! ” I heard Pheonix voice call
“Pheonix, is that you? ”
“Yes ”
“I’m here too ” I heard Ralph say
“Me too” Loretta said
“I’m also here ” Arman said
“Thank goodness you’re all fine ” Pheonix said.
I used my magic to make a ball of light so I can see.
We were all in different cages in a room, looking at the cages a small smiled played on my lips.
Malicia made a mistake by messing with me, thank goodness she knows that I’m stronger than her, I created the spell so I can undo it but I just need more strength.
“I can’t believe Evan could stoop so low” Pheonix said sadly.
“He’s not the one who did it” I answered.
“How do you know that, he’s Malicia’s son” Ralph said
“Evan has a good heart, that’s why Malicia threw him out, she abandoned him because he refused to follow her evil steps ” I explained
“So you knew he is his her son all this while? ” Pheonix asked
“Yes”
“If he didn’t do it, who did it? ” Loretta asked
That question tore my heart into so many pieces, I don’t want to even think about it.
“The spell Malicia used on us, apart from me only one person knows it”
“Who? ”
I took a deep breath before breathing out ” Bryan ”
“What!! ” they all exclaimed
“Your son? ” Arman asked
I just nodded I didn’t trust my voice , I just can’t bear the fact that my son betrayed us. Though it was meant to happen anyways, so I guess I just have to accept it.
“How? ” Pheonix asked
“That should not be our problem right now ” I answered “What has happened has happened we can’t do anything about it, all we need to do now is get out of here and go help the others ”
“How are we going to do that ” Ralph asked.
“I can undo the spell , I just need more strength ” I answered
“Strength? ” Arman asked
“I can help with that ” Loretta answered…….

TBC…….

. PLAIN

BY: K. R. N

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

💜Evan💜

“Plan B? ” I asked
“Yes plan B” King Herman answered
“Spill it ” King Bernard said.
“First of all ” King Verna said ” We have to position all the soldiers, my soldiers are set and ready to attack at my command ”
“Mine are ready too ” Herman said
“Mine too” Bernard added
“And all my fairies are ready to supply your warriors with the strength they need”. The fairy queen said.
“Okay, that’s set we need to find a way to get them to the cave of Ziana without Lucas finding out ” Verna said
” Why the cave of Ziana? ” Lisa asked
“Because that’s where the war is going to take place, I’m sure Lucas will already be there by now because he will do everything possible to get the crystals ” Herman answered.
“I can get them there ” I spoke up
“How will you do that? ”
“I can use the darkness in me to take them there, but it must be tonight ”
“Good idea ” King Verna said
I guess we do need darkness after all” Meg added
” Yes we do, there’s no light before darkness ” Queen Kira answered.
“That’s that , let’s get going ”
” Wait what about my parents and the rest? ” Imelda asked still holding Pedro.
“Don’t worry they’ll be out of there before you know it” King Bernard answered
“Now let’s go”………..

💗Drex💗

Front, back, left, right, front, left, back, right kept replaying in my head as we did the dance. It wasn’t actually a dance, it was like a guide to know where to put your feet to unlock the pedestal. I used to wonder why my father forced me to learn this steps, now I know the reason.
Front , left, back and finally right. Those were the last steps and the nine of us rounded up in a circle following the order the symbols of our powers were placed.
Instantly the center of the room opened up and nine pedestals automatically came up in front of each of us. The pedestal were connected to each other and in the middle some words appeared.
” Good job guys” Presley shouted standing at the entrance of the room.
” Now you may place your crystal on it and read out what you see ”
We all removed our crystals and placed it on the pedestal reading out the inscription.
“Fire has given birth to fire, water has given birth to water, earth has given birth to earth, sky has given birth to sky, darkness has given birth to light, light has given birth to light and the time has come for the child to take the path of his parents ” The moment we finished reading it all the crystal started connecting to each other.
For a few seconds it felt like the room was rotating in a pool of light, when the light subsided the nine crystals were joined together as one.
“Wow ” Rodney said
“This is amazing ” the mermaid Jane added.
I turned around to ask Presley what the next step was but a was stopped by a furious tug at my hand.
I felt excruciating pain coming from my left hand when I looked at it I noticed the small crystal on the bracelet I was wearing had turned from white to red.
Next thing I know I’m on the ground writhing in pain, it was worse. It was as if the bracelet was sucking out my soul.
“Drex!! ” Nirvia shouted kneeling beside me, the rest of them followed and surrounded me.
“What’s wrong with you? ” she asked worriedly.
“The bracelet ” I managed to grunt.
Her eyes immediately darted to the bracelet.
“Try taking it off” Ciara said
Nirvia tried pulling it out but it refused, instead it clung tighter to my wrist.
“It not coming off” she said after several attempts to remove it and the pain was getting worse, I was feeling weak and drained, my eyes were slowly closing, when Diana quickly took my hands.
“Move aside ” she said to Rodney who was beside me. She touched the bracelet and closed her eyes whispering some words.
The bracelet suddenly broke off my wrist and the pain stopped but I still felt drained.
“What happened? ” Presley asked walking to us.
Where was she all this time?
“The bracelet was draining his powers ” Diana answered.
“What bracelet? ”
“This ” Diana answered showing her the bracelet.
“Hhhah” Presley gasped.
“Where did you get that and why did you wear it? ” she asked
“A woman gave it to him on our way here, she said he’ll need it when we get here” Nirvia answered.
“Oh no, this is bad ” she said shaking her head negatively
“What’s wrong? ” Kane asked
“That wasn’t a woman, that was Lucas and you just gave him half of your power ”
“What!! ” I yelled
“This bracelet is for him he used it thousands of years ago and now you just gave him access to all the crystals power ”
Oh no 😧 this IS BAD……..

👿👹Lucas👹👿

My bones snapped and twisted, my fingers turned into claws, my skin changed to furs. My whole form was transformed into that of a beast as the power consumed me.
Power, power feels so good and being able to control it feels better. Thank goodness I thought of this plan.
The crystals are joined together now and I have access to them. The chosen one sure is stupid but its his stupidness that made my plan work. Now I’ll see who will stop me…. This time not even the so called goddess will stop me.
I teleported myself back to the palace where the warriors were, they looked scared when they saw me but that disappeared when I raised my hands and dispersed darkness into them. Hi oscar on +2348132129841 to be added for more interesting stories
The moment it entered them their eye color completely changed to black.
Now I have control over them.
“Where is the head soldier? ” I asked
“Here I am my lord” he said coming to kneel on one knee in front of me.
“Lead your troop to the cave of Ziana right now and destroy anyone who comes in your way ” I ordered
“As you wish” he answered and beckoned at the others to follow him and they slowly marched outside the palace.
I smirked 😏😏 to myself
“Let the party begin “……..

TBC……..